Riverine Communities Health & Development Organization Inc.( RIVCHO ) is a Non-government, Voluntary, Health & Development Organization duly registered by the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria in July 2006 (RC 21340) after nearly four years of operations. Our operations spread across the riverine communities of the Niger Delta area in the southern part of Nigeria (Which is the worlds third largest delta).
RIVCHO is registered with CAC, EU, USAID, NIPEX etc
Providing Health Care & Sustainable Community Development In The Niger-Delta Through Partnerships At All Levels.
Improved quality of life and sustainable Community development for the people of the Niger Delta
No. 2 Awkuzu Close, Off Aladja Avenue, Enerhen Road,
P O BOX 1963 Warri, Delta State, Nigeria.
Tel./Fax: 08023257939, 053-256640, 08055062133
No 94 Ambassador Otiotio Road Yenizue-Gene,
Yenegoa Bayelsa State
Port Harcourt Office
94 Ada George Rd Rumueme
Mile 4 Port Harcourt
RIVCHO’s CORE VALUES
- QUALITY DELIVERYWe under-promise and over-deliver; in terms of quality and timely outputs. We surpass our client’s expectations.
- COMMITMENTWe are committed to best practices, and keeping standards in our work. We believe that no Community is impossible to reach.
- PUNCTUALITYTimeliness is very crucial to our work; from project conception, implementation, reporting to accounting etc.
- HONESTY AND INTERGRITYOur word is our bond. We are building an organization that will outlive us and bring development to our people. We do no harm to people and the environment
- TEAM WORKWe understand that it takes a team to get the job done – both the Beneficiaries, Funders and us the Implementing Partners are key to Development. Within our own systems, it is also team work.
NETWORKS, PARTNERSHIPS AND DONORS:
- Civil Society Group on HIV/AIDS in Nigeria (CISHAN).
- Association of Civil Society working on Malaria, Immunisation & Nutrition (ACOMIN).
- Society for Water and Sanitation in Nigeria (NEWSAN).
- The Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) of Nigeria.
- Delta & Bayelsa States Action Committees on HIV/AIDS (DSACA & BSACA).
- REACH Worldwide (a UK Charity).
- Fresh Anointing Missionary Ministry.(FAMM)
- Society for Family Health.(SFH)
- Association of OVC NGO’s in Nigeria (AONN).
- Publish- What- You~ Pay (PWYP).
- European Union- Increasing Non State Actors Implementation and Development Expertise (EU- INSIDE).
- Chevron Nigeria Peer Health Educators (Chevron PHE)
- United States Agency for international Development (USAID)
- Community Based Support for Orphans and Vulnerable Children (CUBS)