The Shell Petroleum Development Company Ltd has renewed its engagement of RIVCHO for the year 2010 merging the monitoring & evaluation of its “Drug Revolving Fund (DRF) in Community Hospitals” and “Niger-Delta AIDS Response programme” (NIDAR) RIVCHONEWS salutes all field workers and those doing the monthly report-writing in the office for a job well done last year. A total of 15 Health Facilities made up of Cottage Hospitals and Health Centres are been monitored and evaluated by RIVCHO in these States.
The aim of the Bamako Drug Initiative include-
– To ensure availability of essential drugs at all times.
– To ensure high quality assurance
– To maintain impact on stakeholders
– To measure the extent of success of DRF programme.
– To identity deviations and gaps and recommend corrective actions.
A monthly report of findings in these Health Facilities, their performance evaluation as well as recommendations is written and sent to SPDC